Friday, April 24, 2009

Yea, It's Da Wknd Baby!!!

3AM blogging, yep that's me. Nothing really new. Just gearing up for the weekend...ITZZZZZ FRIDAY!!! Let's see, what do I have planned...

For one, it's pay day, which is always a good thing even though my check is already gone and it's not even in my hands yet. Friday's work as usual, but as soon as I get done, it's date night with the BF...he really rocks my world guys :)

On Saturday gonna drop in on my Business class at 9am-yep sucks- and then venture off to work for a bit. After that, did someone say Baby Shower Time?!?!?! Yep, my friend Jodi is having a baby girl, Madison, and her babyshower is on Saturday afternoon. After that, I might chill with my co-worker at some sort of function which is suppose to have lots of Jamaican food. I'm already seeing Imma be needing to wear some nice flowy tops this wknd lol.

Sunday is gonna be a day off, but since I have a test on Tuesday, I will probably use it for studying from the comforts of my bed.

Did I mention it's gonna be beautiful on these days???? Well it is, 80 degree weather baby. Soooooo, I think I'm just gonna be a picture whore this weekend especially since I'm gonna be seeing all my girlfriends...WOOP WOOP

These Are My Plans, & I'm Sticking To Them!!!

3 inspirations:

Jillian said...

yaaay at weekend plans...those sound GOOD :)..nice to hear from ya! lol

can't beat good people and good food!!!

enjoy A to the M!!!

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Sounds like you gonna be doing it tha right way babygurl.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun filled weekend... hope it goes great