Friday, May 1, 2009

Weekend Fun

I'm getting really sucky at this blogging thing huh? Like seriously, I'm about to update you guys on last weekend, and the new weekend is here.

Anyways, like I said I had a dinner/movie date with the BF. I sure do love me some

Photobucket

California Pizza Kitchen


I got my Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pizza as usually and my BF got a Thai pizza. If you guys have never been, you really should go :)

After that, we ventured over to like the only theatre that wasn't sold out and saw

Photobucket


I don't care what any of ya'll say, it was really good and I think she did a good job. I think it's just hard for people to differentiate between her and whomever she is playing because DUHHHHH, she's Beyonce. My boyfriend said it was another version of swim fan, but he liked it none the less...think it was because he was with me :) lol.

On Saturday I went to class, work, and then ventured off to one of my close friends baby shower.

Photobucket

Proud Mommy to be


Photobucket

Daddy to be loving the present I got them


Photobucket

Awww...she even cried, all those hormones lol


Photobucket

and there was lots of laughs too


Photobucket

Us Girls!!! guess who is the only one not prego in this pic. Ya damn straight, MY ASSSS :)


Photobucket

New friend, Cece


Photobucket


Yep, I sure did enjoy that 85 degree weather while it lasted


After that, Sunday was a drag. Mother nature slapped me in the face, but it's okay cause after that baby shower with all those other prego women...it was exactly what I needed.

Can't wait for this wknd!!!

3 inspirations:

Samson said...

I guess that the reason why I didn't really like beyonce in it, but it just seemed like she was emotionless in the movie....

Samson said...

and be careful around all those pregnant women and babies because you know the saying... "touch a baby, hold a baby, have a baby!"

Organic Meatbag said...

Wait, you had me at California Pizza Kitchen...hehehehe