Today is June 8th. Three years ago this was prom night and I was dancing my life away, here a flash back for ya :)
pretty cute huh?!?!
N E how...yea, so it's prom night and I'm having a grand time celebrating my high school career and there it happens,I meet this guy. No names to be mentioned cause gosh you people already know who he is. We exchanged numbers, actually called, and ended up in 3 yrs of something. 3 years later I'm finally putting that relationship to rest-permanently- and I wonder should it be one to be celebrated much like the prom or should it be looked upon as a major mistake.
Let's make a pros and cons list.
- I inherited a headache
- also a major heartbreak (I'm better now though :)
- I was never truly myself completely
- I spent ALOT of time crying
- I got more use to being disappointed than any girl should.
- I've been stood up more times than you and all your girlfriends put together
- At the end of the day, I'm not the same girl I use to be
- I got to experience love
- I met my best friend in the entire world
- I got to inherit an awesome extended family, his
- I now get advice from the smartest women I've ever met, seriously
- I love the munchkin; Malachai- his little brother
- I'm so EFFIN' smarter
- I'm not the same girl I use to be
What do you think? The relationship; to be celebrated or not?