Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Day of School- Super Stressed!!!

This is what I wanna know...why does something that's so necessary-I'm speaking of a college education- cost soooooooo much. I am so stressed, I have this huge ass pimple growing out of my chin.

To make a long story short, I didn't pay my bill from spring semester so I had to do so today in order to sign up for classes. I finally payed that one off, only to have the one for this semester pop up right in my face. OMG!!! WHYYYYYYY. Every thing cost so much. I have no idea why kids wanna grow up. Gotta pay for school, rent, books, food(if I Don't wanna die) every fucking thing. I've been running round Philadelphia all day like a mad woman tryna straighten my life out. At least I got myself into 6 classes ( an overload semester) which is most important. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, I will be able to tell you guys about what I'm taking this semester.

This one's kinda short because the computer lab at school is about to close and I don't have cable and Internet in my apartment yet. Ugh, what am I gonna do? HW!!! More ugh. I miss my NYC! :(

This is Exactly How I Feel!!!

Photobucket

Like I'm Bout 2 EXPLODE!!!

3 inspirations:

kmx. said...

Don't worry you'll get it together girlie! It'll just take some time. Relax too cus pimples SUCK! Grr...

Sexxy Luv said...

i never understood why education wasn't cheaper either...it seems as if they are getting over, i think food should be covered in your tuition! lol

the block is hot in your neck of the woods huh?...lol

kit von b. said...

ashhhh! yay i have ur url now...

-KB