Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday 2 my Virgolicious Women!!!

Happy 21st Birthday to my lover Annya.

Photobucket


Her and I have been very good friends for 6 yrs now. Funny how we met back in the 9Th grade on a b2k stalkng excursion lol. We really loved those boys and she loved her some J-Boog haha. Any how, even though we've obviously grown out of that phase, we haven't grown out of each other. She's my Annita and I love her. So happy birthday to my favorite Virgo...well besides myself hehe.

But of course we can't forget my girl Beyonce. Happy 27th Birthday B.

Photobucket


For those of you who don't know, I have the biggest, okay the most gigantic girl crush on Beyonce. I seriously believe we're gonna be married one day and have 10 kids lol. But no really, B is da woman. She's talented, down to earth, beautiful, and a Go Getta. A true virgo at heart. So in honor of my girl Beyonce, here goesss....

8 inspirations:

Eb the Celeb said...

Now your know darn well Beyonce is 33....lol

kit von b. said...

awww happy birthday ladies...

lol @ virgolicious as a label.

-KB

Melody.Darlene said...

LMA0 @ Eb! hahahahaha!!

1/3 said...

Happy Bday to annita and B!!! Hey their bdays are a day before mine. Its good to be a virgo lol

Sexxy Luv said...

i knew we hit it off for a reason...we both are in love with the same woman! girl please don't get me started on Beyonce, i adore and admire her!

happy birthday ladies!!!!

Eb- I'm giving you the side eye for that one!

deonte' k said...

I don't know why everyone tries to steal my 2nd wife from me lol.... beyonce is mines!!!! ;)

Annya is really beautiful.... and happy belated bday! (Sorry I'm late, but this is my 1st time over here lol)......

Virgo's are sexy. everywhere I turn I see a hot one. I need to get up on one.... soon lol..... :)

A.M. said...

@ Eb
Yea sexy luv and I are both giving you side eyes

@ KArrie B.

Virgolicous we are :)

@ Melody

U get the side eye for laughing at Eb's joke on my Bey lol

@ Sexy luv
Yea, we are not officially blogging bestfriends because you love my woman. She is going on tour in Oct again i hear...woop woop :)

@ Deonte

Thanks for stopping by but you're gonna have to majorly step off because she is officially my woman :)

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

thought i was your lover jones dang lol
to the curb i must stand

what u got up for the bday folk