Monday, September 15, 2008

Guess whose Back!!!!

So Vegas was totally the SHIT. My mind is blown. Can't wait to share the experience with you guys. But i took so many pictures I don't even know where to start. Vegas was #3 of 4 birthday events I'm having so the pics are well in the hundreds range by now. SMH.

Anyhow..super tired from Vegas's different time zone. But I promise to share it all with you really really soon. Right now I'm jetting back to Philly- you guys won't believe how much HW i have to get done...here's a sneak peak for ya though:

Photobucket


I'll be BACKKKKKK

7 inspirations:

Cat Hill said...

Ok right now I'm soo jealous...but I'm not that type of girl so I'm happy 4 you!!!

Sexxy Luv said...

loo @ you two ladies all dolled up looking as sexy as can be!

glad your back...i'm going to need you to start that HW missy! lol

Samson said...

I see y'all lookin like
"I want some mo brown suuuga"
LOL

Can't wait for the rundooown

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Looking Fly.

A.M. said...

@ cathill
thankies...don't worry im sure u will make it to vegas..one day. say when ur 21? We all had to wait, including me :)

@sexxy luv
aww thankies..the hw is started and is on going :/

@ Andre
comin' soon :) too many pics man

@ tha bossmacktopsoil
why thank ya :)

Don said...

Nice, very nice. I hope one day I can step foot into Vegas.

A.M. said...

@ Don:
OMG u sooooooooooooooo gotta. I had the time of my life and that was only with one other person. I'm sure with a group u'd have a great time.