Saturday, September 27, 2008

What happens in Vegas...

...I share with you guys, my blogging besties hehe.

So Vegas was a lot of fun. The perfect way to ring in my 21st yr. Totally released my inhibitions, book a flight which mandated that I skip school on my birthday and the day after, and I flew cross country to Las Vegas. Now do know that this is a condenced version of everything that happened. Btwn my bestfriend's camera, mine, and a few memory cards...we were good money. Let's start from the beginning :)

Photobucket

We got matching shirts. Her's said: It's my BFF's Birthday. Mine said: It's My Birthday!!!


Photobucket

I'm Vegas Ready...


Photobucket

....& so was my Bestie!!!


Photobucket

Flying ova the Vegas area


Photobucket

& I've finally arrived!!! Las Vegas BLVD


OKAY...TOO MUCH WORK...THIS IS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER!!!!


Photobucket

Poker at the PussyCat Dolls (PCD) table


Photobucket

1st night out


Photobucket

Dinner at VOGA in Flamingo. If u ever go to Vegas u gotta go...plus it's PINK so u know I was in there like swimwear. Da food was poppin


Photobucket

Yea she was lovin' it


Photobucket

Full & now ready for da club


Photobucket

Yep I was ready for Da Bank-50's Club


Photobucket

The Bank


Photobucket

MGM- We LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD staying there


Photobucket

What a SEXy Cat


Photobucket

Woop Woop!!! There was a NY NY there... & I think this is where I had the most fun...not being Biased at all ofcourse


Photobucket

We went to the Mini coney island...and played dance dance revolution... Missy won SMH


Photobucket

Missy in the NY NY bathroom..pretty huh


Photobucket

We even rode a roller coaster at NY NY...I was scared lol


Photobucket

It was nice being able to buy my own drinks :)


Photobucket

Backed it up on Elvis some


Photobucket

Yes i built a bear...I'm 21 and a big ass kid



Photobucket

her name is Amalia...and she is my vegas/birthday inspired bear :)


Photobucket

hit up our favorite store, Betsey Johnson


Photobucket

met mike, he was WEIRD!!!


Photobucket

& Elvis & Zoro


Photobucket

We hit up Pure


Photobucket

& went to the Pussycat Doll lounge


Photobucket

the girls were pretty hot


Photobucket

& worked it!


Photobucket

thought she was gonna take it off but she didn't :(


Photobucket

Nothing like the fun us two have together


Photobucket

Made new friends too...this was Benje & I took full advantage of his table bottle service LOL


Photobucket

Missy was workin' it


Photobucket

by this time I was dancing on couches



Photobucket

Next day went to circus circus and got my pic painted :)


Photobucket

even went to the circus


Photobucket

Vegas Chillin'


Photobucket

Our Gondola boat ride :)


Photobucket

Missy at Tao on the daytime


Photobucket

Tao & Tao beach!!!! if u go to vegas, u gotta go here


Photobucket

Tao ready



Photobucket

& so was my Missy


Photobucket

More rooftop chillin'


Photobucket

Met this girl Martha and she was CRZZZYYYY funny and cool


Photobucket

The guys were mad cool...enjoyed their bottle service as well lol...the next day lookin' at the pic, they seemed mad familiar though :/

Photobucket

memories of Tao

21 inspirations:

The.Stranger said...

I hope Las Vegas was a wonderful experience. I'm a poker fiend. But enjoy being 21 u only get 1 shot at it.

Sexxy Luv said...

I'm so happy my little sissy enjoyed her stay in Vegas! I have to go with you and get some of that VIP/bottle service! Lol

And of course you looked hot and worked every outfit! :)

(vixenchick) said...

lol at you mooching off the dudes drinks!

Samson said...

Forst off haut pics..y'all made vegas look good!

That picture with you and those two dudes so belongs on HCWDB's! LOL and that one dude looks like coked out buddy isreal from smokin aces!

12kyle said...

I've never been to Vegas but I want to go. After looking at these pics...it looks like it's the place where I need to make my next trip

Very sexy pics!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nice bag and nicer plate of food, need more food pics folk and where u been pls let me know what u thank of this jones

Eb the Celeb said...

very cute pics... looks like too much fun... loving the bday shirts!

and finally got around to adding you to the blogroll... sorry it took so long!

Charles said...

Okay okay...I see you. I hope you had fun for your b-day. Well...I know you had fun judging from the pics.

Taryn said...

WOW!!! you had a good time...those matching shirts you two wore was cute ^_^


and on top of that u met mike, zoro and elvis lol

kmx. said...

Looks like you had a funtabulous 21st in Vegas!! =)
Love your dressess!! & Drink looked yum; i didn't say that...=)

A.M. said...

@ the stranger: I did have a lotta fun. And I plan on living 21 up to the fullest. @ sexxy luv: yes ya sissy had the best time eva and next time I go u can so be in there like swim wear lol. @vixenchick: gurl had to do what I had to do lol. @ andre: lol I had to google hcwdb...u r too funny. @12kyle: haven't been u soooo should. Seriouly had the best time. I wanna go back, we should have a blog fam party in vegas lol. @ torrance stephen: yes grub is important...I'm about to stop by ya blog :). @eb the celeb: the blog roll woop woop:) thankies. @charles: fun I did have:). @taryn: yes we always getshirts, undies, stuff made at this place. @kmx: guuurrrll u better not be thinking of no drinkin hehe :)

A.M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aLwAySz said...

Vegas looked Hellla Fun and you get extra Kudos for being a Virgo!

A.M. said...

@ the stranger: I did have a lotta fun. And I plan on living 21 up to the fullest.

@ sexxy luv: yes ya sissy had the best time eva and next time I go u can so be in there like swim wear lol.

@vixenchick: gurl had to do what I had to do lol.

@ andre: lol I had to google hcwdb...u r too funny.

@12kyle: haven't been u soooo should. Seriouly had the best time. I wanna go back, we should have a blog fam party in vegas lol.

@ torrance stephen: yes grub is important...I'm about to stop by ya blog :).

@eb the celeb: the blog roll woop woop:) thankies.

@charles: fun I did have:).

@taryn: yes we always getshirts, undies, stuff made at this place.

@kmx: guuurrrll u better not be thinking of no drinkin hehe :)

@ alwaysz:
Go me on being a virgo...woop woop. I'm assuming ur also virgolicious?lol

dessex said...

Hello my name is Darrius just stopping by for the first time lol...

Looks like you had fun. and I'm sure Elvis did too.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Flyness to tha fullest

aLwAySz said...

Of course V-dub all day!
*V's UP*

Judy D. said...

That's what is up!

B.Price said...

I need to get out there soon. I've never really heard a bad thing about Vegas yet, even from people that didn't get to do as much as what you did.

Thanks for sharing with us.

btw - you in that pink/hot pink dress is fire.

iCandy21 said...

oh em gee...it looks like u had so much fun. i plan to hit vegas soon myself hopefully. and...a betsey johnson store...i would have died! I LOVE Betsey!!!!!

A.M. said...

@desex:
Yea, I was workin' Elvis lol...will sure to stop by ur blog too :)

@the bossmack topsoil:
why thank ya dear...u know we try out here in BK lol

@Alwayz:
yep...woop woop!!!

@Judy d:
:)

@ b.price:
yes u should do it, thank you, and your welcome about me sharing :)

@icandy21
yea u know BJ is the best...and u should totally go. I wanna go back REALLY soon :)