Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday 2 my Virgolicious Woman Pt. 2

So remember I told you guys last thurs was one of my bestfriend B-day. Here goes da pics for ya. Had a good time too :)

Photobucket

We went to Cuba Cafe.


Photobucket

The Birthday girl having her first legal drinks lol


Photobucket

Everyone who came out to celebrate the B-day Girl


Photobucket

Yea she made me get a drink tooo...


Photobucket

Cuban food...yum yum :)


Photobucket

Awww...she liked the Betsey Johnson rosry necklace I got her :)


Photobucket

I her!!!


BTW...

Photobucket

The blus where in FULL EFFECT!!! LOL


Photobucket


& I'm thinking, "She got a dunk" hehe.

1 inspirations:

Sexxy Luv said...

Can you please slide those shoes off your feet and send them to me asap! lol

girl you looked too cute! good times i see!

your bday is in 1hour and 6 minutes!!!!!

i'll be back!