Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1st Stop: This Virgolicious Woman's pre-vegas showdown!!!!

Alrighty!!! Well my B-day has come and gone and events are still "poppin' off" as the younger kids would say lol. First I had a birthday party at my house to kick it off. U know, this included some family and friends:

Photobucket

Happy 21st 2 me!!


Photobucket

Blew out some candles & made a few wishes


Photobucket

My cousins were there in full affect...


Photobucket

...And so was most of my girlfriends :)


Photobucket

My mommy and I-She's got a big daughter now :)


Then on my actual birthday, I pulled a few of my friends together...and we all went out to eat, yum yum!

Photobucket

First Legal Drink, WOOP WOOP


Photobucket

Barbielicious huh?! lol


Photobucket

My food was good...and they even made it into a little star.


Photobucket

Even my oldest bff of them all- the conservative christian- made it out...


Photobucket

... & the sisters Sherri & KB 2!


Photobucket

Group shot!!!


Photobucket

A very old "perspective"...Like high school old.


Photobucket

Wearing Lori's hat was fun!!!


Photobucket

I ♥ my bestie


Photobucket

LADIES!!!!


Photobucket

workin' um


Photobucket

Just havin' mad fun!!!!!


Photobucket

I just had to do it...a bunch of flyy women with flyy shoes :)


Next Stop: It's Vegas Baby!!!

18 inspirations:

Muze said...

well looks like you had fun!

love the pink dress. too flyy.

i've gotta do a picture like that with the shoes... nice!

and happy birthday. *smiles*

first timer, but i like your blog. oh how i remember 21. lol.

vegas is awesomeness. have a ball!

nice blog... i'll be back!

Don said...

Looks like you enjoyed your 21st. Good deal. The cake looks great, almost too good to cut. LOL.

You're grown now, Lil Stunna.

(vixenchick) said...

1) you are so pretty! : )
2) can i come with you the next time you go to vegas? lol

12kyle said...

happy belated bday!!!

The Aesthetic Leo said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun!!!

And you're gorgeous btw!!!!!!!

Happy Belated!!!!

A.M. said...

@ Muse:
thanks for stopping by. Hope to see u again. Yes Vegas was hoooottt. N yea, totally try the shoe thing :)

@ Don:
Yea, it was some good cake. Straight up brought the rest of it back to schhool with me. Me a lil Stunna? I try, I try. Yes the 21st was enjoyable and still goin' :)

@Viken Chick
1)aww man..thank u
2) Be sure to tell u when that will be...sure u can come :) hehe

@12kyle
Well thank ya ma dear :)

@ one ten
Okay so I'm officially as pink as my b-day dress. Thanks for the compliment ;)

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

top self shoe games
folk loke like bitch azz niaggaz mine used to rob
vegas u the truth
atl, am i n the book
got the comment email me

Samson said...

you and your girlfriends are killin' Joan and her girlfriends
LOL

But yeah I wish my 21st was that swheat... maybe not as pink tho.

Sexxy Luv said...

look at you having a blast without me!!!lol

i love the dress and shoes, fierce & fab as always!!

doesn't it feel good to be legal?....lol

can't wait for the vegas pics!

Kaliente said...

great pics mamaz, you look hott!!! hell all of y'all looked hott! lmao glad u had fun and i can't wait for the vegas pics either!

TimahTimah said...

Ash Happy Happy Happy Belated!!!!! the pics are really nice glad you enjoyed your 21st bday. The pink and black is POPPIN!!!

kit von b. said...

awwww ash...ur outfits were soooo poppin bitch.

lovin the length of ur hair too.

welcome to the legal club!

-KB

A.M. said...

@ Torrance
Ahh wah? Sorry so not tryna be ignorant but I tried to figure out what u said like 10 times :/

@ Andre
Duh those bitches don't have nothing on us lol. Yea, 21 has been good to me so far, and yea the pink prob wouldn't be a good look on u hehe

@Timahtimah
Muahzzz...thanks babe

@ Karrie b.
Why thank ya miss...and yea, I wanted to try something new and now I love it hahhaha

achoiceofweapons said...

Looking good! Stop by
Jaycee

kmx. said...

Looks like you had so much fun! First LEGAL drinks...WOOOOO! lol. And the dress = hotness. You looked adorableee =)
Glad you had a good 21st!

A.M. said...

@ mista jayee
thanks and i sure will stop by.

@ Kmx.
Thankies girlie. Yea, I've been having a great time so far:

VEGAS Pics coming soon hehe

Miss Lovely said...

fabulousness! everyone looks so ca-yute

Cat Hill said...

Hey girl, I'm going ghost for a minute. Cute pics looked like fun...I'm jealous lol anywhoo get my contact info from my blog because I'm going in and out Private because I got stalkers and nosy people viewing my blog...since your one of my fav readers and blogger I decided to let you know before I do it <3<3<3Cat Hill<3<3<3