Friday, September 26, 2008

I Woke Up This Morning...

"...the sunshine was shining, I put on my happy faccceee"(Destiny's Child). WORD!!! This is exactly how I feel. Everything seems to be going againt me. Getting cable and internet has been a bitch,I'm rushing to get back to NY from Philly to go to work, forgot my wallet so had to go all the way back home, my BFF just called me saying she is on the way to the hospital because she isn't feeling well at work, and trust me...these are just the lighter of my problems. But its okay, "imma keep my head up like my nose bleeding"(lil'Wayne). Even though everything doesn't seem to be in order, I'm still a pretty happy person. I swear 21 has given me a different out look on life. I feel like its my chance to kinda start over, let go of quite a few people, do what's best for me, and live life. Hope your day is going as well as mine :)

3 inspirations:

Cat Hill said...

Hey Girly how you been? write your e-mail in this comment section so I can add you to my blog invite list...thanks!!!

A.M. said...

@Cathill
tub07536@temple.edu

Sexxy Luv said...

Awww poor babes, this day has come and gone hopefully it didn't cause you anymore problems. Crossing my fingers for the bestie there has been a bug floating around.

Take care and hooray for internet and cable!