I found out that "the crush" may actually have a girlfriend. Notice how that crush went into quotes right? If I feel like I am being wronged, my feelings for a person will severely change. Because of this, he may be put on the "People Not Making it into 2009" list. Sure he may have had a few days, but it's never too late for him to get on there. But I've decided it's just best to ask and be sure.
I think it's important for me to speak up. I am not a little girl, I have to take hold of my own life.
I was listening to this preacher tonight on t.v. and he was speaking the truth. Here are a few things he said that spoke to me:
- The people who walk out of your life, let them go. Your destiny is not tied to the people who walk away.
- Too many people are trying to ride a dead horse, dismount.
- Don't try to get people to stay in your life, you're only delaying the inevitable.
- When someone leaves your life, they are no longer a part of your destiny.
- God will give you people who are FOR you not WITH you.
- God will always bring the right people into your life but you gotta let go of the wrong ones to make room for the right ones.
- You don't need people in your life who are enabling a dysfunction.
- You don't need people to do things for you, you are equip
- God will never give you the desire with out the ability.
- Me and God are a majority
He just made me feel so much better. About past situations and about this particular one. I'm able to know that, It's okay to let go of things and with the present situation, if it doesn't go how I would have liked, i can let go of that too.
In addition, i don't need anyone to do anything for me. I GOT It. Like the preacher said, "God will never give you the desire with out the ability."
I feel better already.