Friday, January 9, 2009

When I Grow Up...

I wanna be just like this lady right there...

Photobucket

Queen Gorgo of Sparta

YO she is one bad bitch. My best friend and I were watching 300 tonight, one of our favorite movies, and we always adore her. Talk about a WOMAN. Her man respected her, her country respected her, and she did what she had to do. She was cut throat in some parts,



Now that's a woman, GOT HIM!!!


& the beginning when she gave her husband the nod to be done with the Persian messenger...yea, I love her. hehe

But besides that, we just did a bunch of running around today. We went to my BFF's job, got some Thai food, bought some stuff from Club Monaco, and ventured home to play

Photobucket


HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Besides the windy ass NYC weather, we had a pretty good time.
Today Was a Good Day!!!

7 inspirations:

Sexxy Luv said...

lmao @ you sissy! she was some kind of woman!

glad you and the bestie had a nice outting day, seeing crash reminded me of Sonic and the SEGA! collecting those coins use to be the sh!t. :)

♥ Sissy

Anonymous said...

lol i need a woman like that.

and crash bandicoot was the shit... i have like every one of them that came out.

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - I wanna be like her too - lol!

Brothers Blog said...

300 is the movie. And she is definitely a bad chick.

Adrianne M said...

I haven't seen 300?!! At least I dont think i have?!

i've never had thai food before, i heard it was yummy.

aeriin said...

damn i love that girl.
fuckin gorgeous haha

aLwAySz said...

she was the truth & oh so sexy!
Crash is very fun but have you ever played crash team racing?
not that is the shiznite.
ps: your profile is MADD CUTE. You look very sweet.
go Tinkerbell.