Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Monday pt 2.

Today was an awesome day. I got to sleep in until 11am because i didn't have to go to work until later. Things got even better when I got there and found out that I'm one of the top sellers in Manhattan, yet again. I beat some more ass in sales and journeyed on to see the BF.

Tonight was movie date night and weeeee decided to see...

Photobucket


It was good enough. Kinda started off slow, didn't really like that. However, once the action got started, it was grrreeeaatt!!!

Besides that, just here at 12:40am getting ready for my Tuesday. School then work. Hope your Tuesday is ultra fab :)

9 inspirations:

Jillian said...

ooh i wanted to see that movie...so glad to hear it was good :)

OOOOKAAAY BIG SELLER!!!! (did that one chick get tight? lol that was trying to take your shine)

You have a great Tuesday too luv!!

♥ Judy M. ; said...

COngrats. :):)

I wanna see that movie... Now if I can just find the time! Might have to convince the boo to go tonight. Lol.

Tuesdays are usually the same for me, school and work at 3. Today I gotta go to the dentist though. Blah.

♥ Judy M. ; said...

Oh & ur welcome. I love reading blogs. :) Especially active ones.

(vixenchick) said...

congrats!

CourtEney Michelle said...

That movie really distubed me. The mom was getting things done though.

Jazzy said...

Congrats hun!!


Jazzy

Jazzy said...

Congrats hun!!


Jazzy

A.M. said...

@Jillian:
you should go see it, but if u miss it it's not a big deal like missing the Dark Knight or something lol.

@ Ju Ju:
How was it with da boo?lol

@Moddy:
ummm meee too, I was sitting there with my boyfriend like do we really have to sit here and watch this girl get raped, but the rest of the blood was grrreeaatt lol

@ Everyone who said congrats
Thankkkkkksss guuuuyyysss hehe

Ki said...

I wanna see that movie; I need to go out soon! Momma dukes been tryin to keep me locked up in the house lol. UGH! Glad you had a good time though!! =]