Saturday, March 21, 2009

Emailing Is Da New Craze Gurl, Try It!!!

You guys won't believe this BS. I have a sat morning 9am class. I take the subway to school, NYC ya know.

My train was super messed up today. It usually takes me 25 mins to school, today it took me an hour and 10mins.

WHY IS CLASS CANCELED???


Has home girl never heard of emailing? I could have been asleep for at least an additional 4 hrs. And to top it off, I switched with a bunch of people at work today because I wanted to go in right after class. Now I have two hrs of nothing to do. Can't even do shopping. Stores do not open at 9am.

Anyhow, its whateva. My outing yesterday with the bestie was the best. Awesome times, can't wait until her birthday which is in less than 2 weeks. Woop Woop :)
Happy Saturday ya'll :)

5 inspirations:

Jillian said...

uuugh...I hated that when I was taking classes on campus...seriously...what a waste...bummer...well at least you are keeping it positive! hahahaha...

Happy Saturday!

Samson said...

yeah that note on the door shit is the worst....

♥ Judy M. ; said...

That mess happened to me twice last year when i lived with my mom. She lives an hour away.
I drive an hour to get there and they tell me theres a bomb threat.
it happened again two days later except someone pulled a gun out on someone on campus.

>.<

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

lol maybe she hasnt seen a computer lol

Ki said...

Maaan; I would have been TOO THROUGH! Glad you had a good time with the biffle though =)