Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Monday

Before I get into it, you know what I've noticed? Everyone in the blogging world is slowly starting to fade away. No one blogs anymore :/

But anyway, I'm trying to keep up with it just a little bit. Today was good. Work, came home, and then went out to dinner with my boyfriend. Always good times with him :)

Had my 2nd favorite guy, daddy comes first ALWAYZZZ, my favorite thai food, and good laughs. What more could a girl ask for.

I ♥ it :)

3 inspirations:

aeriin said...

nice, i love thai food :D

and yes, i did do that drawing.

Jillian said...

don't fade away!! lol

life is just startin to pick up thats it :)...besides blogging can be a full time job HA!!

glad you had a good day! :)

Amber-Alert said...

i just said the same thing abt facebook yesterday....no one is updating their page or whatever anymore. glad u had a good day!!