Thursday, March 26, 2009

Please Don't Stop the Music

Soo I'm listening to music, and they are some random songs I just can't get enough of. Maybe cause I can place them at different phases of my life. For example phase 1:


Jamie Foxx, Overdose




Where the hell were you guys when I was on that "him" drug, thank god that shit is ova. but LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVsss this song.

Went into my phase 2 of thinking

Letoya Luckett, Not Anymore




Yep...Finally realized, " i deserve somebody that'll treat me right."

& now, I think I might have just found him...

Keri Hilson, Knock you down.



Yess my friends, my ass is currently on the floor.

The latter of the songs, usually when I'm listening to it, I just think, "awww it's nice to really care for someone that much," but seeing the video puts a completely new spin on the song. The video version was def my life 2 months ago. Happy i picked "my Neyo" ♥...sorry Kanye!

6 inspirations:

Jillian said...

great songs!!!!!..

and that keri hilson...she's just fiya!!...and in that video she looks HOT!!!

happy for you luv ;)

Darius T. Williams said...

So, why is it I'm soooo behind on good R & B? I got stuck listening to the new Kurt Carr CD. I'mma download these hits tonight.

Ki said...

Awwwwww =)
I don't like Letoya Luckett idk why...but that Knock Me Down video is bananassss.

JWORK LIMITED said...

I would like you to be the woman of the week ......email me here jworkjenkins@gmail.com or view my page for details

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

how ya been folk

aLwAySz said...

awwwwwwwww
Im glad you picked Ne*Yo too!
That Kanye had you in a bad place, but your better, stronger, faster.
lol, thats Kanye