Wednesday, August 27, 2008

???

It's actually 2:11 in the morning, and I can't sleep. Sitting at the computer chit chatting with a friend about a few things. Man, I'm in some kind of mood. I have so much to say, but just don't know how to say it. I think it's all because I know some people read my blog now and I don't want them all up in it.

I feel like this just contradicts my post I made yesterday, you know all that stuff about saying what I need to if necessary. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to find some kind of way to share with you guys.

On the bright side, My B-day is in less than 2 weeks. The big 21 and I'm thinking I'm going Tiffany's all the way. Tryna scam my mom into buying me a bracelet, but I really wanna get myself some earrings, and I'm really going to :)

Back on that "Me" Flow.

3 inspirations:

Samson said...

I used to have that prob with censoring what I said in the blogiverse when it almost ruined a beautiful friendship and cancel a potential relationship. But since then I've said fluck it, this is what I think, if my answers scare you then don't ask scary questions!

And I said it before but I'll say it again, you only turn 21 twonce, so do it ginormagatuan and put some halogen in your ears!

Bombchell said...

happy early bday babe. lol hope u can hustle ur mum

Sexxy Luv said...

Tiffany is a girls best friend & the perfect birthday gift! i'll be getting a bracelet too this year for mines in OCtober, i just love the little teal bags!