Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gettin' 2 know me...

So I'm actually bored as hell. Actually i don't think it's boredom just don't wanna do anything, another bummy Sunday. So I came across this "Getting to know me" thing on someone elses blog and figured I'd do it. Might even learn something about myself :) So here goessssss...



9 ways to win my heart...

- Be honest
-Spoil me hehe.
-Bring me food when I'm hungry
- Love me in slow motion, you know don't rush things
-Get along with my friends ( yes if you can't it's a major no no)
-Take me out for Thai food
-Respect Me
-make me laugh silly lol
- Always be yourself :)
8 things I want to do before I die...

- Develop my own magazine
-Become a college professor
-Go to Thailand
-Make a CD
-Have Children
-Get married
-Get a PhD by the age of 29.
- Have a man build me a closet like big built Carrie :)

7 ways to annoy me...
- being a liar
- Standing me up
-Showing up at my house uninvited
-Eating my food
-WEARING MY CLOTHES
-smoking all up in my face
-Feelin' like you can talk to me anywhich way you please



6 things I believe in...:
-God
-My mommy
-My Bestfriend, Missy
-Karma
-the English language lol
-Myself



5 things I am afraid of...:
-FAILURE!!!
-Being choked
-flying (sometimes)
-car crashes ( hate driving fast)
- My mom when get got that, "don't mess w/ me face on"lol

4 of my favorite things...:

-My camera
-My blackberry
-My computer
-My College (Temple U. All day)

3 things I do everyday:

- Everything on the computer
- Read
- eat

2 things I wanna do right now...:

- see Chaddy
- Go back to sleep

1 person i wanna see right now...:
- My aunt Merlin. I miss her soooooooo much :(

5 inspirations:

arychtexas said...

5 things I am afraid of...:
-FAILURE!!!
-Being choked
-flying (sometimes)
-car crashes ( hate driving fast)
- My mom when get got that, "don't mess w/ me face on"lol

^^^^lol....have you seen csi and they havin sex and the woman wants to get strangled? thats just crazy...

~Ms.Flawless~ said...

Hey so this is pretty cool i like it !!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

Karma

thia food
if u ever in the atl ill feed u but got to convert u to soul food jones

P.N.* said...

being choked? and u wonder why i call u a wierdo.

A.M. said...

@ Arychtexas
Ahh no I haven't, but home girl is obviously crazy :/

@ Ms Flawless:
Thank ya dear...thank ya

@ Torrance
I'm often there...

@ P.N.
Long ass story...we shall discuss this later lol